Rule and Regulation
RK SANATOMBI DEVI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IMPHAL
THE FOLLOWING CODES OF CONDUCT ARE TO BE FOLLOWED BY THE STUDENT-TEACHERS OF THE COLLEGE.
1. All the student-teachers are to occupy their respective seats before the teacher-educator enters the Classroom.
2. Response to the roll call can be made by using the expressions such as Yes Sir/ Yes Madam, Yes Please, Present Sir/ Present Madam as the case may be.
3. In no case Proxy shall be done. If Proxy is done, 2 Daysï¿½ attendance of the Roll No in favour of which Proxy is done will be cancelled. Every student- teacher should observe the ethics of the teacher by not committing Proxy.
4. Punctuality in attendance is encouraged. Any student- teacher who comes late after the roll call should not be given attendance.
5. When the teacher-educator is inside the room, any student-teacher who wants to enter the class or to leave the class room should take permission from him or her.
6. Chewing pan and smoking cigarette inside the classrooms, Library room and College premises are Strictly Prohibited.
7. Every student-teacher should develop neat and tidy habits in dress, behaviour and conduct. They should help in maintaining the College premises Neat and Clean.
8. Identity Card may be collected from College Office when Notice is issued by the Principal.
9. Library Card may be taken from the Librarian on production of the college Identity Card. Library books cannot be retained for more than a fortnight. Penalty Clause is to be applied to those who do not observe the rule.
10. All the student-teachers are requested to keep their Cycles, Scooters etc. in the Cycle Shed with proper lock. In no case they should keep their Vehicles outside the Shed.
11. Every student-teacher is to develop the habit of seeing the General Notice Board for collection of day-to-day information.
12. Attendance is compulsory for each & every student-teacher. A candidate to be eligible to appear at the final examination, shall have to maintain the required percentage of attendance of 80% and above. In no case shall the candidate (s) whose attendance is below 80% be permitted to sit in the B. Ed./M. Ed Final examination.
13. Change of Subjects in Specialisation Method Papers will be allowed at the risk of the Student-teacher. Transfer of attendance from one paper to another paper will not be allowed.
14. Marks are reserved for Internal Assessment which is to be submitted to the University. Marking is done by a Committee of teachers duly constituted for the purpose. Credit is given upon the participation in the Co- curricular activities, School Practice Teaching and other activities which are organised in the College from time to time.
15. Assignments will be given by the concerned teachers in their respective subjects. Subject teachers will maintain the marks/records for entry in the Internal Assessment.
NB: Keep in touch with the Face Book Pages ï¿½ RK Sanatombi Devi College of Educationï¿½ of the College for for time to time notification.